1:a robust collection of scholarly work informed by, building on, or responding to work that I—along with a long list of dedicated, gracious, and invaluable colleagues & co-authors—published during my 48-year career.
2: this very website to which you are invited to contribute articles, chapters, works-in-progress, comments, photos, videos, and anything else related to reading research and education policy.
Help build a set of resources for current & future researchers & teachers.
I invite you to submit resources related to the following themes and topics
- The Nature of Comprehension
- Comprehension Instruction
- Comprehension Assessment
- Teacher Learning and Comprehension
- The Stuff of Comprehension: Reader, Text, and Context
- Comprehension & English Learners
- Comprehension as Critique
- Comprehension & Composition
- Policies that Impact Comprehension Development
- Comprehension & Underserved Students